Sunday, March 23, 2008

My addiction to soap

I just love it when soap is more then just soap. Ive found a few soaps on etsy that are just so cute and yummy!!
This Coffee soap neutralizes smells on your hands especially after cooking in the kitchen. This photo is from nordea's soaperie http://www.nordeasoaperie.etsy.com/
Looks so yummy, reminds me of a Chocolate Mocca cake.

Another soap which I find so cute is the sheep soap by

I never knew soaps could be so adorable! The details are lovely and so fine. who could pass up such a cute thing?

2 comments:

Cherry said...

just jgn salah makan..... lol
really looks yummy~ XD

Jodie / Lova Revolutionary said...

Lost River Rags soap rocks! About to place my 4th order! I'm getting addicted as well! Her crocheted cloths seem very nice too, I got one as a free sample!